Sunday, August 27, 2006

"Are You Responcible For This Head Blood"

Today's Song: Fergie - London Bridge




"How come every time you come around,
My London, London bridge want to go down like,
London, London, London wanna go down like,
London, London, London we going down likeā€¦"


On thurs Dad Dickie and i went to the shooting range. I was effin sweet. Dickie got some .410 shotgun shells. Those are effin fun. So i put a can of beer at 100yards and i was trying to shoot it with my new scope. But with all the shooting the scope had shifted and lost it's zero. So as i was getting mad trying to hit the fucker. i shot all my Ammo. Dickie gave me a round and said if i miss i have to drink the beer. So i line up. Slow my breathing. Slowly pull the trigger. Then BOOM. Once i regain my Sight picture i realized i fucking missed. So i walked 100yards of shame and grabbed it. Once we were done i had to drink it. The top was covered in dirt and it was warm and fomey[i had shaken it up for better affect when i hit it]. So the top is crusty... the only way left into it is through the side... SHOTGUN IT...pun intended. i put a hole in it and i crack it open and start going on this monstrosity. I finished it. On the way to the garbage can the throw out the can i puked up some foam. Then i heaved again and some more came up. I don't think my dad was too impressed. But Dickie enjoyed it. On the way home i realized this was the first time i puked this summer and i wasn't even drunk.

I had a hard time picking the song of the day today. But i rembered that this song came on the radio After a coworker and i had been discussing the Black Eyed Peas [I was saying which BEP member reminded me a staff member-I was the Mohawk Guy] We just started blasting the song because no one was in the store and it was a good time.

So i wasn't doing anything so i went out back while Mike had a smoke break and i noticed some kids setting up a shopping cart to ride down the hill. This one kid climbs in and rides it down. I am thinking he is gonna fall on the grass. No me keeps going to the end of the hill where there is a curb. Now i KNOW he is gonna eat shit. No he just bumps down it and keeps going. I'll give credit where credit is due. So i clapped for this amazing feat.

I go back inside and tell some other people at the front of the store. I turn to go back out back and i notice some commotion. I head back there and i hear screaming and crying. I look at the back door and see this kid holding his head with blood running down his face.

I go and grab some paper towels for him, Other people got a towel with some ice in it. Someone called an ambulance. I gave one of his friends my cell to call their parents. The ambulance took less than 5 min. The kid asked me: "Am i gonna die?!" I laughed and said no. While we were waiting the kid said: "I'm in soo much trouble... Promise not to tell that i was riding in a shopping cart!"

That made me laugh. So then i went for lunch.

The rest of the day was boring and uneventful.

After work i ate some dinnah and rode the old Bicycle. After work tomorrow Corey [friend from school] are gonna hit up some COP, so that'll be fun.

I'm kinda hungry so i think i will go grab some snacks.

GoodNight.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kim said...

riding in a shopping cart... interesting... haha

1:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home