Tuesday, September 26, 2006

lame

Today's Song: Silverchair - Roses




"Drained as drained can be
Life is gone from me
Drained if drained is free
If only I could breathe"


Blah Blah Blah some shit happened, I'm too tired to type it all out.

So i finished the wood and mounting the bipod. and the next day i head over to the edge to zero the scope. I take 5 shots and i open the bolt to take out the spent case and only the rear part of the case came out the effin case broke in half. So now my beautiful new gun is fucked. I only got 5 shots out of it and it's STILL not zeroed.

I thought that if i case broke in the gun there'd be a huge explosion and the bolt would come back in my face. But nothing happened, i didn't even notice anything diffrent about that shot and any others.

So today we took it to a gunsmith and he said he'll try and get it back to me soon.

PICS:

The finished Cheekpad, My dad did amazing work in it:
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

The chopped front end:
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Beautiful:
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us


GoodNight.

2 Comments:

Blogger Kim said...

Jeff you are soo cool.... werd

hahaha

10:34 PM  
Blogger Kim said...

Jeff we need to hang out again soon!!

10:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home