Sunday, September 10, 2006

My Bipod

Today's Song: Rick James - Super Freak




"She's a super freak, super freak
She's super-freaky, yow"


So I don't like working....

I wake up ar fuckin 6 all week, and then this weekend... i have to wake up to fucking work at 9...
Then today i had to work at11 today, but still i felt like sleeping in till 3.

So i worked for three hours then i went to lunch, while waiting for my sis, i ran into DW and Paul. We went to Chapters to get a Flash book that was fucking $51.

After that i went to Tony Romas with my sis for lunch and it was goood. After we got a booster juice, Fuck they are good, I think i will get one tomorrow. So when i got home my dad payed me the $200 i made for painting Heather's condo in the LB. I wanted to get a Shotgun that i saw while Dickie and i were looking for a Handgun he could buy. This is Dickie's New Pistol It's a Tanfoglio/EAA Witness P, When he bought it they let up shoot it and it's pretty accurate. I definatly liked it. ANY WHO... There was a sweet lookin shotgun i wanted. I thought it was $200 but it was really $299. So i know i can get it for cheaper. Instead i got a bipod for my Enforcer. After a bit of adjustments and a new hole drilled into the wood and attached it with a bolt, I think it's alot more solid now. Here is a pic of it's Sweetness:

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

After getting it i went to see Little Miss Sunshine with Dickie and Kev, It was funny definatly not your classic comedy but it was halarious.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Now i am goin to bed.

GoodNight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home