Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Fuck Off

Today's Song: Killradio - Where Go We




"Where go we, It's Unknown.
Where go we, It's Unwritten.
Where go we, come what may
but how much can it hurt to stop and think.
Cause i don't mind a little dose of pain

We raise a new flag so we can share this view"



I'm soo fucking livid right now. I have been trying for over an hour to get the brake to work. I don't know what the fuck happened to it. I can't even describe how it's fucked... I have tried everything i know and it's useless.

Either the wheel won't turn because the brake is too tight. So i loosen it, and then i have NO braking power. Tighten it up, Wheel won't turn.

I'm furious. After spending $380 to get it this far and to have my brake which was working fine before to just suddenly go and die on me. Looks like i'm going to have to spend another $100 - $150 on another brake.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home