Wednesday, February 16, 2005

It'll Do...

Well... After spazing out about the brake situation... I took a break, Ate some Pizza. Watched some movie about Mozart. Then i came back online and chatted to Justing and Sean. Justing was talking about how he was talking to some asshole and whatnot.

Sean and i were talking eariler...about the time i freaked out. You see... Sean was on MSN while he was at work... He works HARD for his money... So he said: "Dude, Calm down it just needs some adjustments." Then a min later he was bitching about some dumbass lady who pulled up to his booth.

ANYWAYS. When talking to Sean tonight i decided to throw on some old V-brakes... Well it sounded easier then done. I have plenty of the crap sitting around the house. So i went and took the Vs off an old bike. My frame came with Removable V-brake studs, So i had to grab those. and blah blah blah. I have rigged up some brakes...

Actually i'm surprised how well they are workin so far. Mind you i've only ridden from my room to the back door... But the stop well, so i can stall. Then rub a bit, but it's nothing that bad. The cable was kinda in the way of my leg a bit. So i zip-tied it out of the way. I'm just glad i have some sort of stopping device on the bike...

I know you are all wondering about what my baby now looks like... Well here she is:

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Here are the changes:

New Bars (Axiom Cro-bar)
New Stem (.243 BMX)
New hub (Shimano LX)
New Rim (Alexrims Supra-D)
New bolt on axle


~Good Night.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jeff,
I love your bike!!!!
hahaha

~Kim

1:05 PM  
Blogger Justin said...

Yeah, some asshole. He was an asshole I tell you, like a big rectum. Yeah.

I can't date your women for you Jeff ;) (although I'm always here for the advice)

5:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home