Wednesday, February 09, 2005

My Sweet Valentine, Will You Be Mine?

Today's Song: Slipknot - Wait and Bleed




"I've felt the hate rise up in me...
Kneel down and clear the stone of leaves...
I wander over where you can't see...
Inside my shell, I wait and bleed... "


First day of school down. I liked the teacher. He seems like an interesting person and a hell of alot more animated then the last math teacher i had.

So i am about to get dressed ad ready to go to school when i realize that neither my mom or i have thrown my clothes in the dryer. Well poop. So i was goin crazy and whatnot. But i threw them into the dryer for like 30 min and they were mostly dry. My pants were damp as i sat in class. I think i have learned my lesson there.

What else... Oh yea, As of yet i still have to get the ball rolling on my bike upgrades. But i just need to get my ass in gear and that'll be sloved.

As of yet... No Vday date.... This is shaping up to be the worsest Vday planning ever. Well, I MENT to call a girl today, but i got side-tracked and forgot. What a dumbass move.

i was talking to a friend from Highschool, She is in gr 12 right now. and awhile ago she said that we should hang out sometime. And i said: "Sure". So the other day she said it again and so we made plans for sunday. I'm looking forward to it. So today i was talking to a Girl who i had fooled around with and then became friends with. And we were talking and i webcamed with her to show her my sweet ass BB Gun (which i had just used to shoot another fucking spider.... Fucking spiders) And she said: "Your looking Good". That was definatly an ego boost... But i'm sure her BF thinks i'm good looking aswell......

So I was thinking to my self: "Self, What do you think is missing from your life right now?" After thinking about it for a while. i came to the conclusion that i want a Girlfriend. Someone to care about and someone to be cared by. Well to solve said problem Jeff just needs to meet a nice girl and then things will all fall into place right? Well, Back in high school it was easy because i was around girls, We would be at the same place for six and a half hours. Now that i am in the real world. What am i to do? Go to bar? Ok i like the bar, But i always go with my friends to have a good time. And if i went Solo... Then how do i meet said girls? Walk up and start talking? Not likely. OK.. Ok... Maybe the setting is wrong. Robo goes to Tequila and hooks up with some randoms. Let's see, Sexy dancing, Drinking... Hot girls. Ok all the elements are there. Oh Wait... Jeff dosn't dance. Jeff dosn't belong at the clubs.... Jeff dosn't want to catch Gohnaherpasyphlis from some random. Well Jeffrey, Looks like your SOL. I don't know how i am sopost to meet some nice, interesting cute, non-infectious girls now that i'm out here. Here's an idea, Maybe some of my Female friends could help me out... OH WAIT... any female friend i think i have had in highschool has moved out of this City... Well Shit Jeff, Maybe your destined to be that lonely, Bitter, Angst ridden Blogger for the rest of your life. Fuck... Definatly looking forward to that.

NOTE TO SELF: CALL GIRLS.
(I can see Eric or Justing saying something like: "You want some Callgirls? That'll be expensive". Well thanks for your support in advance....)

So the other night was the Celebration of Kevin and i's Birthdays in January. It was hella fun and i called both the girls i wanted to take out for Vday. But sadly, Neither came. Well i gotta say that it definatly hurt and has put me off a bit.... Maybe thats why i'm dragging my feet a bit.


BTW> New Comic

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey i'm you're friend from high school and i'm still in the city you jerk! lol jk and i'm sorry that i missed ur birthday thing. if i could have come i would have! sounds like you had just as much fun there without me so it's not a total loss hey!

~megs

11:14 AM  
Blogger E said...

hahahaha, you beat me to it, Jeff. I exactly thought "callgirls".

11:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dont stress about the girl situation so much, Life happens while your making other plans.

5:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Jeff,

Eventhough I am in Alabama I am here for you anytime that you need me. You can call me anytime.

Sarah

7:01 PM  
Blogger Justin said...

Only just realized? I think you've known all along. Lying to yourself is sometimes so convenient.

Where to meet girls? Where do you go Jeff? What do you spend your time at? Don't say MSN.

Take your time. "Good news will work its way to all them plans…"

3:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home