Monday, February 14, 2005

V-Day Failure...

Today's Song: Killradio - Penis Envy
(Yes it's a repeat STFU already)



"Let me build a bigger bomb for you, let me build a bigger bomb for me.
Let's blow em all away, Third nations got pay.
Let me build a bigger bomb for you, let me build a bigger bomb for me.
Let's blow em all away, I'll blow them all away

When will it be enough?"





What should we address first... My lack of date of Vday? Or how incredably busy it was tonight?

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

So, Work was surprisingly busy. I mean Mondays are normally pretty slow. But one would think that on V-Day everyone would be taking their dates to some fancy or romantic restraunt Right? NO Everyone came to Joey's Only Romantic Seafood...

So it's Vlad Terry Chris and i working... Vlad Terry and i are all functioning at NORMAL brain levels... Chris the idiot is not. I swear every time i work with him i feel like i am babysitting him. He will not shut up. And nothing usefull comes out of his mouth.

Anyways. Terry was takeout and fries/apps Vlad was calling,Chris was doing fish... He does little damage there. and i was Grill Dish and whatever else needed to be done. I portioned popcorn shrimp, Did some plating, bussed a table, threw some fries, all of this while still being able to cook shit on the grill and do dish... I'm fucking amazing. After Chris left 15 min early Terry and i got some work done.

Chris is a retard

So i got home and i had no V-Day date, I gotta admit that this is DEFINATLY a downer. I should have called some girls. But the thing was that none of the girls i had in mind seemed like the girl that i could have be romantic with... There wasn't a girl that i thought: "THIS is the girl i want to be with on V-Day"

I guess it is my fault. But i mean i had some people on my side... When i talked to Sarah last she said: "It's ok if you don't have a date." And i said: "Well thanks for have faith in me..." Eric, I think he was curious as to how spectacularly i could make an ass out of myself. Oh well...

So tonight it was time for a little Jeff and Bike time. Oh Yea... I thought about it and i didn't have the patients to wait till tomorrow to get some spacers, plus too many spacers can make your bike look Ghey. And the fact that i have a WARRIENTED fork tells me that i won't sell it after i am done with it. I mean EVERYONE has broke a DJ III Ah Well. So, another problem was that if i cut it down, i won't be able to use bigger stems, But i mean, this stem is soo BEFFY and sexy, i don't see it breaking any time soon. I think I will expire before this stem does....

ANYWAYS... Here is the fruit of my labour:
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Beautiful...

3 Comments:

Blogger Justin said...

I think I can agree that Chris is a tard.

Maybe those people who went to Joey's though that fish and chips dinner, ambience provided by crab candles, is romantic. Grease makes the heart grow fonder (and a little thicker).

12:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Valentines day is over rated, Its no big deal you didnt have a date. So dont feel bad. BTW: EVERY restaurant was busy on Valentines day!!!!!

5:52 PM  
Blogger E said...

lmao "Grease makes the heart grow fonder (and a little thicker)."

Jeff, that is my form of caring support, you know it. But it would have been interesting to have seen you ask someone as a V-Day date. Besides, you don't necessarily have to make it a date... just spend time with someone you care for. It doesn't have to be Valentines Day to do that.

9:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home