Friday, February 04, 2005

BTW>

So i was sitting here minding my own business when i notice something out of the corner of my eye. Some black speck on the wall. I look over and see a fucking spider crawling up the wall.

So i quickly messaged Justing and asked whether i should smash it or shoot it. I didn't even give him time to reply because i was already loading the BB gun.

I loaded like 10 shots, Took aim. And pulled the trigger.

FIRST SHOT and i hit that fucking Spider. I was soo proud. I was soo surprised.

That made my night.

|Edit: Justing JUST made this for me|

3 Comments:

Blogger Justin said...

Yeah, if I did that with the rifle...

Note to self: Metal BB's punch through walls like butter.

4:35 AM  
Blogger E said...

haha, see, if I were to do that in my cement cell block, the BB's would end up missing the spider and ricochetting into my eye.

Nonetheless, good shot, son. You make your country proud.

11:49 AM  
Blogger Gumbi said...

Spider was fraged by G*u*m*b*i <-HEADSHOT->

2:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home