Friday, March 25, 2005

No Burden To Bare

Today's Song: The Hollies - He Ain't Heavy, He's My Brother




"The road is long
With many a winding turn
That leads us to who knows where
Who knows when
But I'm strong
Strong enough to carry him
He ain't heavy, he's my brother"


So, worked 9-230... 5 and a half hour shift. Not fun. My feet hurt soo much because i was standing the whole damn time. Then it was off to class. Got out of class early, so that was pretty kick ass.

So, Tomorrow Papa Macarone and i are goin to the Gun Show. I'm really exciyted about that because... Let's face it... Guns are fuckin koo.

The Sis is back in town. She's a good kid.

Went to Milly tonight with Sean. It was an awesome session because i was hitting up this new hip action.

This is the Hip... It's not me riding. It's Sam Jepson... he is a hella good rider:
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

It's a koo hip, i hope to eventually get really good at it... like in the pic. Sean said i was gettin like 4 - 6 inches above the coping and i was landing smooth. For only trying it tonight i am happy.

So, i ripped my pants AGAIN... Getting pretty tired of this crap... I swear the grant total is like 6 pairs now...

On the way home Sean and i got stopped at a check stop, they asked if we had been drinking, we said no, we were biking aty Milly, and they saw the bike and let us go. As we are leaving sean says: "Shit dude, I don't have my licence... and i have no idea where the registration to this car is..." So i can pretty much say that i was about > < This close to spending a night in jail or something.

I'm bored of mt house. I want to go out and hang out with some of you people. Let's go do something. have some fun... I cannot stand to be cooped up in here anylonger...

~Good Night

(Update - 458am)
So i have just spend the whole time from after posting till now playing DOD with Justing and Mike. Fuckin awesome game. First it was Justing against me... then me and Mike against Justing. Then Justing and me against Mike. DAMN that MG-42 is awesome. All i would do is fine a spot, hide, wait for mike... And either shoot him, or shoot him through the walls. I finally got some kills... I think i was 7 -7 hahaha.

So after Justing and Mike left, it was me and some other fool. It was the best game i have ever had 3 - 1. one time he hid in a corner and waited for me, and i was usin my luger, and i ran away backwards and capped his ass. I was just running arouns with the MG-42 shooting him... I loved it.

~Good Night...err...Morning

4 Comments:

Blogger Justin said...

I love lamp.

6:19 AM  
Blogger E said...

I love kar42 high turret.

4:11 PM  
Blogger Kim said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:33 AM  
Blogger Kim said...

Jeff, you should teach me how to ride a bike!!!! hahaha

12:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home