Tuesday, March 29, 2005

You Have The VIP Pass To My Heart.

Today's Song: The Music - Bleed From Within




"Just happened to be
The most precious night
That I have ever lived
And they're still fighting

I'm bleeding, I'm bleeding from within
I'm bleeding, You're bleeding from within
I'm bleeding, I'm bleeding from within
I'm bleeding"


So Sean told me a story of his adventures at Tequilla... and he said that he met the manager and hung out with him and then showed me his Year Long VIP Pass. So as we get we are takin a break Sean says: I wanna try something diffrent" And then he goes and lands a half Cab...First Try... (Half Cab = rolling backwards and then hoping back to rolling forwards) After he did it i told him: " You have the VIP Pass to my heart".

Tomorrow i am going to ask for a raise. I mean i think i have definatly earned it. I mean i regularly do more then one person's work, i know how to do alot of the shit in the kitchen, And i have to fucking look after all the kids in the who don't know what to do. I mean i have to tell them when to breakdown, what jobs to do, how to do them, and do my jobs aswell.

Work was ghey today. I fuckin had to take all the oil out to the dumpster. It was fucking annoying. And i was told that head office was coming in tomorrow morning, so everything better be hella clean.....

Last night Jocelyn came over and watched some OC and it was good to see that kid. We watched a bunch of episodes and after she left i fell asleep on the upstairs couch... SOO COMFEY.

So, i woke up at like 9... and i didn't know where the fuck i was, then walked down to my room and slept some more. After like an hour and a half, my Father woke me up and we went shooting. Then i treated him to Harveys. DAMN i like Harvey's hotdogs... Soo delicious.

Then is was home, played on the comp and then off to work where you have already read was pretty lame.

After work i checked my voicemail and Sean wanted to hit up Milly, So i sewed up some jeans and we went for two hours. It was really fun. I was hitting that hip alot better and smoother. Then for a new trick, i went up the pyramid and hopped onto the right side and did a 180 to rollback. It looks neat trust me...

So here is a pic of the pyramid... Mind you it is not from tonight. Tonight the play was completely dry.
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
SO:
Red = Direction i was rolling
Green = The way i was facing

Don't worrk, I'll get a vid of it soon enough.

Well no i have to go to sleep because i have to open tomorrow morning... Yay.... With Jon the ass hat... FUCKING WOO HOO....

Hours till my shift starts: 5.5

~Good Night

8 Comments:

Blogger Kim said...

Hey Jeff!

hahaha I think I know the John guy that you have to work with.
I was talking to him last night..he says you are pretty cool!!

That's true of course..you are a pretty cool guy! Especially when you talk about biking. I enjoy that. I wanna learn how to do some cool tricks! lol

9:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey,

I am not going to lie, I am a bit jealous. lol

Sarah

12:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

so is jon-the-ass-hat the same guy that terry calls jon-the-douche-bag?
just checking
kelsey

10:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jeff r teh bomb, dude im gonna try to get out of going to sunshine tommorow cause i dont wanna drive, if i can lets go rizide bizide yoooo westside maybe?

sean

1:28 PM  
Blogger E said...

Beeeeeeee-yaaaaam!

12:51 PM  
Blogger E said...

Beeeeeee-yyyaaaaaaam!

12:52 PM  
Blogger Justin said...

The ladies love the biking.

Just not the Jeff.
Kidding. Douche-bag.

Put your panties back on Eric.

2:57 AM  
Blogger Kim said...

Update your blog you fool!
hahahahaha

5:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home