Saturday, April 02, 2005

April's Fool.

Today's Song: Neil Young - Keep On Rocking In The Free World




"We got a thousand points of light
For the homeless man
We got a kinder, gentler machine gun hand
We got department stores, and toilet paper
Got styrofoam boxes for the Ozone layer
Got a man of the people, says people alive
Got fuel to burn, got roads to drive

Keep on rocking in the free world
Keep on rocking in the free world"

I havn't posted in a while. I don't really know why. Porbably because it every day seems the same. Nothing new or exciting to set them apart from the rest.

It's been a blur... Stay up all night, sleep till late, go to work, finish late, stay up all night and repeat. I do not think that i'd bore you with the details of how i loathe my occupation.

I'll just say this: If i had another job lined up, i would quit right now.

Thursday, Didn't work. Went Downtown with Kelsey.
Went to mission but they didn't have the part i needed.
Went to the great Pizza Place.
Walked around Milly.
Went home.

I'm kinda disapointed that i won't have a chance to go to the Outdoor show again this year. BTW> Emo Mike, a friend of mine who's rigid fork i am riding... He is riding at the Outdoor show. AND because he busted his Sherman, he's riding my DJ3. So my fork is at the Outdoor show, but i am not...

Tomorrow is:
Deposit MUCH NEEDED paycheck into account.
Drop off/purchace various things for my bike [Wheel at Chocoraine for a tune. Bow for a topcap for the rigid fork]
Go back to work...

Normally, i listen to the song of the day as i write each Blog, But this post was started and finished at diffrent times...

What interrupted you ask? many... MANY failed attempts ar Defragging my HD... And for some unknown reason, whenever i restart, i have to kill like 20 or so porcesses so that i can actually use my comp. Like every boot up it uses 100% of my CPU. Blah Blah Blah.... I don't even know what i'm talking about... I'm sure Justing Eric and Mike are crying at what i am putting my poor computer through...

Ugh.. So where was i? Oh yes. MUSIC...

So right now i am listening to some classical music that came on this mini CD in a cereal box...haha. Meh, it's calming and soothing...

~Good Night

5 Comments:

Blogger Kim said...

I completely understand when you say everyhing is just a blur and everyday seems the same. Hahah I put my last post that this past week has just been a blur too!

12:01 PM  
Blogger Mike said...

I honestly don't remeber the 10 month gap that I was in austrailia, except for like maybe 5 instances.

Parots in the bush outside
Ant invading
Adventure to the blue mountians
My fight with my sister
The taxi ride to the airport to leave

Everything else is a blur

Oh, and what your doing to your computer.. can be expressed through a range of sexual comments. Most would include something about a orifice being jammed packed with some sort of phalic object.

3:00 PM  
Blogger Justin said...

i.e. You're raping your harddrive.

5:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice choice of song

7:13 PM  
Blogger Kim said...

yes Jeff M is sexy!!!! hahaha

9:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home