Friday, April 08, 2005

Faux-Post

Today's Song: DJ Sammy - Heaven




"Baby, you're all that I want
When you're lyin' here in my arms,
I'm findin' it hard to believe
We're in heaven"


So, Woke up... Went and got a haircut, Rockin the FauxHawk. It's shorter this time. But sill looks Sexy on me...

Mailed "New Media Questionare" To LB because they lost the first one i sent.

Went to bank... I REALLY needed to deposit the check.

On my way to bow, I stopped by... You'll nevere guess... Bowness High.

I stopped by to ask Crocker [my Football Coach to write me a Recommendation for SAIT... I swear i have to bend over backwards for then. They want three letters, a full resume, a full portfolio, three writing samples, my first born Child, and a Blood sample. I mean SERIOUSLY!... THREE WRITING SAMPLES?!

It was koo to walk back into school... except that all the friendly faces, the people who made school fun weren't there. I miss High School.

Then off to Bow. Those assholes didn't have it again. I'm fuckin pissed off.

Then i went to school, Got an 81% on a test... I am happy about that. Definatly needed the little moral boost.

After school, Went to Westside with Sean. It was fun, a nice change from Milly. Sean was bustin out the foofanous. I landed a nice tail tap, and enjoyed this nice hip.

On the bad side... I fell and hurt my Elbow.

BUT! Sean got me an Emo Star Sticker for my Cell. It's Neat

~Good Night

[EDIT: I wrote this post at 1 in the am, but Blogger was down so i am posting it at 1042]

1 Comments:

Blogger Kim said...

I enjoyed that post Jeff.

7:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home