Tuesday, April 05, 2005

"BLAM BLAM BLAM"

Today's Song: Gorillaz - Rock The House




"Graviational pull
I have you making a fool
Out of yourself on the dance floor
Doing back spins running man and more
Party down with Vigga and Candor "


First of all, i wanna say that this song is not only a great song, but the video is funny too. I really and love the Flute in the song, Reminds me of Anchorman.

Well, Last update was Saturday. Since then i have written two tests on Firearm Safety, and did two Practical tests. So there was a little class at the shooting range [9 people] And there was a former Police officer leading the class. He went through and talked about Saftey, Rules, Laws, and types of guns.

After that we wrote the two tests, then went to the shooting bays where we shot 11 .22 rounds from a revolver, and 5 9mm rounds from a baretta 92.

He asked me what type of ammo went with each gun, what i do when a range officer calls a "Cease Fire" and made sure i was safely shooting, loading, and using the firearms.

On the two written tests: 85% and 92%
On the two Practical Tests: 100%

I'm uber happy. Now all i need to do is sumbit my paperwork to the Gov't and in like two months i will hopefully get my Firearms Licence.

Today my Sin City Book came, Started reading it before work, and then finished it after. I really liked it, got me even more pumped for the movie. There are a bunch of awesome frames from the book. So here a Two good ones:
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

All you Nurses out there should like this frame:
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
"It's up to the docters for now,the docters and the REAL hard workers, the nurses"

I cannot wait to see the movie, i've herd good things about it!!

~Good Night

1 Comments:

Blogger Justin said...

Sin City *thumbs up*

Firearms License = The Win.

1:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home