Wednesday, April 06, 2005

"TAR, TAR, TAR"

Today's Song: My Chemical Romance - Helena




"Whats the worst that I could say?
Things are better if I stay
So long and goodnight
So long and goodnight "


So, Because snowboard season is over Sean TARnizzle is out of a job. So i told him to come work at Joey's. He then asked if we had any: "TAR - TAR" Sauce. I was like.... Uh Yes. Then got all happy and said: "I'm a TAR!" I was all like: "WTF?" So he said: "TAR TAR TAR TAR!", I laughed and called him a TARD. Then he replyed: "I am a TAR-Nizzle!!". Then i went inside.

So. Tonight was:
School - Wrote a Unit test
Then ran around doin some errands.
Then hung out at home and watched MJ's Thriller video

Shit, that is an awesome video. I really enjoyed it, He was soo koo and hip back then. Not all scarry and touching little kids.

After rockin out to Thriller Sean and i hit up some Milly. It was a sweet light session. I think my best line was: Bar-spin then drop in, 180 tail-tap on a bank, then a disaster.

Had some Pizza, hung out with some kid we met at Milly, he was koo.

Then Sean and i headed DT. We were hoppin onto this on ledge and it was a little over two feet high, and i FINALLY cleaned it... then two seconds Sean popped his tire so we called it a night.

~Good Night

1 Comments:

Blogger Kim said...

hey hey I'm sure I looked wicked on a bike. I am such a pro rider!!!!

10:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home