Friday, October 20, 2006

Dual Pistols

Today's Song: Robbie Williams - Angels




"And through it all she offers me protection
A lot of love and affection"


Saw School For Scoundrels tonight, it was funny and i really liked it.

Dickie and i went shooting, Look up Gumbi243 on YouTube to see them [i just uploaded them so they arn't viewable yet]

They are vids of us shooting dual pistols... it's sooo sweet.

I got a new hoodie, it looks sweet.

I'm pretty tired so i think i'll be hittin the sac early tonight.

GoodNight.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That dickie guy sure can battle roll. I envy him. And what a goood song of the day.

12:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree with anonymous.

12:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

me too

12:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This one time I was just walking in the mall and I looked into a store and there he was doing his battle roll!! holy ef, it was the greatest day of my life. He is a legend

3:06 PM  
Blogger Justin said...

That's fucking pathetic Dan.

11:57 PM  
Blogger E said...

Yeah. Jeff's battle roll is far superior. In fact, you guys should dual and see who comes out in the end.

jk. I loves ya both but I call dibs on whoever loses' guns if it ever comes to that.

4:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home