Thursday, October 12, 2006

WTF Jeff?

Today's Song: Alexisonfire - Boiled Frogs




"So wait up I'm not sleeping alone again tonight
There’s so much to dream about
there must be more to my life"


Lets see. It's been forever and people have mentions something like: "Hey fuck-face, how about you post eh?". i mean i am usually the person who is telling people to update.

So right now i have an awesome project where i go find a non profit organization and volunteer my services in some way to help them out.

So we Karlee Zach and myself have got in touch with a group and we have agreed to make a website for them. I'm super excited about this because this is my first work for a client and i hope it will go well.

I saw Trailer Park Boys Movie with my dad on thanksgiving and it was funny, i really enjoyed it, lots of nudity. Go see it and support a Canadian film.

Last night i saw Employee of the month and that was funny too, Jessica Simpson is in it.... I think the only two reasons she was hired to do it was her tits. I mean the only scene where they were not on display was when she was wearing a softball uniform.

Today was a "project class" meaning that it's a free period that we can work on anything and there is a teacher there to help us if need be. I came in at 930 or 940 and when class ended at 11 we [coling and i] went to Milly and shredded for a bit. He got some SWEET pics of me and they will be posted soon.

My sis picked me up from the train station and we went to tlunch and she said that my dad had gotten a call back from the gun smith and that the news wasn't good. so i'm more then a little nervous about that. i mean for fucks sakes i finish the project and get 5 shots and it breaks Fuck that. I put over $400 into this rifle [all my money, the other rifles i haven't payed it all] This was my dream rifle. I'm hoping that my sis just wasn't clean on the situation and everything will be fine.

FUCK, i just got off the phoe with my dad and i'm gonna have to look for a new action. The spacing between the bolt head and the end of the chamber is too big and the gunsmith said it is too dangerous to shoot. FUCKING HELL. I just hope i can find another cheap rifle. Shit, i'm gonna have to pay for the gunsmith too. FUCK.

Well i went from having a good day to having a shitty day. This makes me very upset.

At least i can shoot my other Lee Enfield. I'm hoping that Dickie and i can go to the range tonight. i have to "blow off a little steam". Maybe i'll bring the cam for some pics or vids?

I went shopping the other day and got some clothes:
Jeans, Cargos, hat, sweater vest, Collared shirt [for under vest], and a Sweet vans Tee
All of this cost like $160. FUCK, i can't afford this. I'm gonna let my rents buy mt clothes from now on.

Thanksgiving at the Macarone House:

Turkey legs are mine. Cranberry stays by Heather's chair, Mom and Dad share some wine. Bailey looks down from the stairs and whines because he is being left out. I love thanksgiving soo much, The little rolls and gravey, Mashed Potatoes soo good.

because my mom loves Dickie so much, She made him a plate.

I'm gonna go find some leftovers.

GoodNight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home