Saturday, November 25, 2006

GOOD TILT!!!!!

Today's Song: Jakalope - Anthem 2




" No such thing as mistaken
Just learn from what you're takin'
And oh be your own strength
your own destination
When you stand on belief
tower over defeat
Stand up you were born for this"


So, what to say?

Went to a Flames game with Dickie. IT FUCKING ROCKED. 4 - 1 for us. We got right drunk off 4.5 beers. Dickie forgot the words to O, Canada. I got a whole beer spilt on me.

After stumbling out of the saddle Dome we headed to 17th. We never made it there. We did stop a fight, well not "WE" more like I and Dickie watched. then we stumbled around some more. Met a british guy, who had button things on his shoulders. Found a spiderman Action Figure which now is sitting on my monitor keeping my room free from the evils of Dr. Octapus.

We did finally make it to 17th.... but as soon as we got there we grabbed a cab home.

At Dickie's place, We watched some TV. When lauren went to the washroom Dickie told me to get into her bed and scare her because she had just been dreaming about Zombies. So she walks in her room gets into bed and starts to pull the covers up when i wisper: "Hey" she let out the biggest scream and then punched me in the nuts.

I was in pain but i was laughing really hard. Then Dickie started having some sort of Giggle fit.

We have been playing alot of hockey lately so that effin fun, everyone is having a blast.

I finally got some REAL webspace You can find me at jeffmacarone.com. It's still a work in progress. It's gonna be an online protfolio, it's a school project.

After signing up for my webspace. i decided to add a pocket to my Jacket. You see, i am an avid iPod user, and having the headphones outside your jacket is a pain for many reasons. And my only internal pocket is only accesible by opening my jacket up, letting the cold in. So i looked at it and decided that i needed to make some changes. There is a flap that is buttoned closed over the zipper, so iwent under the flap, cut a hole to where the pocket is and cut into the pocket, then i took a fly from some old pants and i began to sew it all up. It dosn't look professional, but works perfectly. What i can do now is, put my iPod in that pocket, run the earphones on the inside of my jacket, and then still manipulate it from the outside with out undoing my zipper.

SWEET.

GoodNight.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

jeff...that business venture we discussed a while ago...ur gonna be my website designer.

<3,
tarnizzle.

2:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home