Friday, November 10, 2006

Sorry Again

Today's Song: AlexisonFire - Keep It On Wax



"Times change and people change with them
Some people love to play the victim
Love to play the victim"


I saw Flags Of Our Fathers the other day and i was awesome, Very well filmed and great story. I was worried that it wouldn't have any action in it but it did and i was verry happy with it.

I have been quite busy with school crap.

A bunch of us have gotten hocky gear and are planning to get a shinny game started, so i'm super stoked about that.


My sister's b-day is comin up and we are goin to the olive garden so that'll be awesome. Dickie said he'd go halfsies on a gift for her with me, but i have no idea what to effin get her.

So when i was goin to work today i almost slipped and broke my ass. It made me think that winter is definatly here now. And when i got to work... i waxed two snowboards. I am pretty stoked for this time of year, it seems like there are a bunch of people who will want to go skating and snowboarding.

Oh yea, at work the ex-GF came it, that was less-than awesome.

I've been watching Over There, a show about soldiers in Iraq, and with some recent youtube views i've been thinking about war and what it must be like to be in the middle of it on either side.

Thats all

GoodNight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home