Saturday, January 13, 2007

Drunken poster Hidden Post?

Today's Song: Rise Against - Ready To Fall




"I'm standing on a rooftop ready to fall (ready to fall)
I'm think I'm at the edge now but I could be wrong
I'm standing on a rooftop ready to fall"


So as i sit her d as f. If you don't know what that means maybe you should ask someone cooler than you.

ANYWHO. The other day i got a check and it needed cashing. My bank has one of the most pleasent people working. So I walk in Kim sees me and says: "Wait a sec and i'll help you" So i step aside and she helps me out with her Shadower watching and learning. It's good to have a friend some where un expected.

I have quit work because my instructor has given me a make-up assignment worth 2% so i can come back to 4th semister. So assuming i pass this assignment i am back to normal. AWESOME.

My schedual is pretty awesome. NO CLASSES ON FRIDAY!!!! It's soo sweet.

Anywho the reason why i am drunk is because tonight was kev's Bday at Bugaboos, I drank at least 2 or 3 pitchers to myself. I FOUND a jacket simmilar to mine and took the liner because i had lost mine.

Anywho, I have the hiccups something Crazy.

GoodNight.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

YAY!

11:40 PM  
Blogger Kim said...

you are a very pleasant customer Jeff!!

9:56 PM  
Blogger Mike said...

"found" eh?

4:10 AM  
Blogger Justin said...

He's lying, I saw him take out a homeless kid lying outside Bugaboo's.

10:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!

10:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home